11.04.2010

first quilt



I made this doll quilt to give to Edie for her 2nd birthday.
Papa had made her a cradle and her dolls needed a blanket.
These are some of the fabrics I used when I made her crib set.
She constantly grabs this blue fabric from my stash and says it's hers.

From making this quilt I learned that you need to double check placement before you sew blocks together and AFTER as well. Notice the orange block? Edie and her dolls don't seem to care though, so we're all good.

My second quilt is really coming along...I have it all sandwiched, now just have to figure out haow to quilt it, hmmm?

Amy's Creative Side - Blogger's Quilt Festival
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That looks great!! I'm working on my 2nd quilt right now, but my first one was made over 10 years ago...so it is like learning all over again for me. :)

    ReplyDelete